Friday, March 25, 2011

The Process

So how does one look for bad design? Sometimes it finds you. And sometimes you have to go out and look for it. As I was thinking about where I could find poorly designed websites, a few categories came to mind. The first was Poconos' Time-Shares sites. I think Poconos and I think tacky. Probably because of years of exposure to those commercials featuring people in tubs that looked like champagne glasses. Plumbing and heating companies and real estate websites would also provide material I was sure. And church sites (while it may not be advisable to go there, I figure I'm probably going to hell for other reasons anyway so what does it matter). The potential was there. The results did not disappoint.

The visual offenders will be exposed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment